Quality Lawn Care Services in Mansfield, OH
We offer the most effective lawn care services in the Mansfield, Ohio area.
Located right in the middle of Columbus and Cleveland, Mansfield is a suburban city in Northeast Ohio. The city was once an industrial manufacturing town because of its extremely fertile farmland and numerous railroads. Once the decline of heavy manufacturing began, the city switched gears and started catering to retail, education, entertainment, and healthcare. Home to one of the most sought out broadway venues in the nation The Renaissance Theatre, visitors come from all over to experience orchestra symphonies, art performances, comedy, concerts, and family events.
If you're more of an outdoorsy person, take a trip to the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course or the Pleasant Hill Lake Park. Locals love ziplining from treetop to treetop at the Tree Frog Canopy Tours to see view beautiful views of scenic landscapes. Mansfield is home to nearly 50,000 residents who trust us to ensure their lawn remains healthy year-round with services like fertilization, weed control, and aeration. Reach out to our team to add your Mansfield property to our service list!
Our core lawn care services promote healthy grass growth.
- Fertilization - The first step to cultivating a green lawn with healthy grass starts with effective fertilization. We offer a 6-step liquid fertilization program that begins in early spring and ends in late fall, giving you full coverage during the growing season.
- Weed Control - Don't let nutrient-stealing weeds like crabgrass and nutsedge undo all of your lawn progress. We offer pre-emergent treatments to stop weed seeds from germinating and post-emergent treatments to eradicate existing weeds.
- Landscape Bed Weed Control - Weeds not only pop up in your lawn, but they also wiggle their way into your landscape beds. We'll first apply a pre-emergent treatment in your plant beds, then spot treat as needed.
- Core Aeration - This process involves removing small cores out of your soil to break up the thatch and soil compaction within your root system. Breaking up the soil allows for better circulation of oxygen and water. We recommend doing this annually.
- Overseeding - By spreading grass seeds on top of your existing lawn, you're able to fill in bare areas in your lawn, prevent weed infestations, and increase the overall thickness of your turf. Pair this service with aeration for optimum results.
Protect your lawn from harmful insects and diseases with these services.
- Lawn Diseases - If your lawn is suffering from a damaging disease, we'll apply a gentle treatment to nourish it back to health. Common diseases we treat include brown patch, dollar spot, rust, and gray leaf spot.
- Grub Control - The most harmful pests to our Ohio lawns are grubs. They tear through our grass and root systems leaving a slew of damage behind. We offer both preventative and curative grub control treatments starting in June.
- Flea & Tick Control - Fleas and ticks carry harmful diseases that can be transmitted to pets as well as humans. Our company offers a 5-step treatment program from April to October, giving your home full protection during the warmer seasons.
- Perimeter Pest Control - Protect your property and landscape with our 5-step perimeter pest control program.
We offer a tree and shrub care program for your landscape plants.
- Tree & Shrub Fertilization - Our team members use a foliar spray to apply fertilizer to your trees and shrubs. This is a comprehensive program that involves applying fertilization treatments to your plants 5 times a year.
- Tree/Shrub Insects & Diseases - We target common diseases like needlecasts, powdery mildew, and apple scab when treating your plants. Our team members rid your lawn of harmful insects like emerald ash borers and bagworms.
Trust us to take great care of your lawn in Mansfield, OH. Call us at (419) 528-5698 today.
Our company specializes in lawn care which allows us to focus on preventative and curative treatments to keep your lawn in great condition all year long. All of our lawn care technicians are certified and skilled to give your lawn the attention and care it needs. Call us at (419) 528-5698 to schedule a lawn care service today!